TN Fisheries Department Sagar Mitra Recruitment 2022. TN Fisheries Department (Department Of Fisheries And Fishermen Welfare) invites applications for the post of Sagar Mitra Vacancy. Aspirants who are all looking for Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. The last date to apply offline till August 22, 2022. Interested candidates can visit the official website at www.fisheries.tn.gov.in.
Organization Name: TN Fisheries Department (Department Of Fisheries And Fishermen Welfare)
Category: Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs
Total No. Vacancies: 433
Location: Tamil Nadu
Apply Mode: Offline
Starting Date: 31.07.2022
Last Date: 22.08.2022
Details of Vacancy:
- Sagar Mitra – 433 Posts
- Candidates must have passed a Bachelor degree in Fisheries Science/ Marine Biology/ Zoology with Experience in relavent Field or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
|Maximum Age Limit||35 Years|
- Pay Scale: Rs. 15,000/-
Applying Procedure of TN Fisheries Department Posts:
- First of all, Visit the official Website of the TN Fisheries Department at www.sainikschooljhansi.com
- Click & Download the TN Fisheries Department Sagar Mitra recruitment notification & application form available on the website
- Fill the required details by the applying candidates carefully
- Candidates sent their application form to the following given address on or before 22.08.2022.
- Refer to Official Notification
- Before filling Read the following instructions carefully in the advertisement.
- Please note that all the columns of the application have to be compulsorily filled up, Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
|Starting date receipt of offline applications||31.07.2022|
|Last date receipt of offline applications||22.08.2022|
|Official Notification & Application Form||Click Here to Download|