TNPSC Field Survey Recruitment 2022. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invites applications for the post of Field Survey Vacancy. Aspirants who are all looking for Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. The last date to apply online till August 27, 2022. Interested candidates can visit the official website at www.tnpsc.gov.in.
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Category: Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs
Total No. Vacancies: 1089
Location: Tamil Nadu
Apply Mode: Online
Starting Date: 29.07.2022
Last Date: 27.08.2022
Details of Vacancy:
- Field Surveyor – 798
- Draftsman – 236
- Surveyor and Assistant – 55
- Candidates must have passed a Diploma in Civil Engineering, ITI Trade in Draftsman (Civil), ITI Trade in Surveyor, Certificate in Draughtsman (Civil), Certificate in Army Trade Draughtsman (Field), Certificate in Draughtsman ship (Civil) or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Refer to Official Notification
- Pay Scale: Rs.19,500 – 71,900/-
- Written Exam (Objective Type)
- Certificate Verification
Applying Procedure of TNPSC Posts:
- First of all, Visit the official Website of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) at www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Click the TNPSC Field Survey application form available on the website
- Fill the required details by the applying candidates carefully
- Upload the required valid documents and pay the application fee if required
- After submission, Take a printout of the final application form for your future reference.
- Before starting to fill up the online application, keep ready with you the following details and documents such as a Valid Email ID, mobile number, Image of scanned photograph & signature, Personal and Educational qualification details all certificates in respect of qualifications.
- While applying for the post, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria given herein and particulars furnished are correct in all respect.
- In case, it is found at any stage of selection that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will stand automatically canceled.
- Online information submitted by a candidate shall be kept in records for all kinds of online verification and online allotments.
|Starting date receipt of online applications||29.07.2022|
|Last date receipt of online applications||27.08.2022|