HAL Technician Recruitment 2022. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) invites applications for the post of Technician Vacancy. Aspirants who are all looking for stipend posts can utilize this wonderful opportunity. The last date to apply online is till August 10, 2022. Interested candidates can visit the official website at www.hal-india.co.in
Organization Name: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. Vacancies: 633
Location: Nashik [Maharashtra]
Apply Mode: Online
Starting Date: 22.07.2022
Last Date: 10.08.2022
Details of Vacancy:
- Engineering/ Other Graduate Apprentice – 99
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice – 79
- ITI Trade Apprentice – 455
- For Engineering/ Other Graduate Apprentice: Candidates must have passed a Graduate, Graduate in Pharmacy, B.Sc in Nursing the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: Candidates must have passed a Diploma (Medical Lab Technology, Hotel Management) or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- ITI Trade Apprentice: Candidates must have passed an ITI or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Refer to Official Notification
- Pay Scale: Rs. 8,000 – 9,000/- (Stipend)
- Merit List
Applying Procedure of HAL Posts:
- First of all, Visit the official Website of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) at www.hal-india.co.in
- Click the HAL Technician recruitment application form available on the website
- Fill the required details by the applying candidates carefully
- Upload the required valid documents and pay the application fee if required
- After submission, Take a printout of the final application form for your future reference.
- Before starting to fill up the online application, keep ready with you the following details and documents such as a Valid Email ID, mobile number, Image of scanned photograph & signature, Personal and Educational qualification details all certificates in respect of qualifications.
- While applying for the post, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria given herein and particulars furnished are correct in all respect.
- In case, it is found at any stage of selection that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will stand automatically canceled.
- Online information submitted by a candidate shall be kept in records for all kinds of online verification and online allotments.
|Starting date receipt of online applications||22.07.2022|
|Last date receipt of online applications||10.08.2022|
|Notification & Apply Link for Graduate & Diploma Apprentice||Click Here|
|Notification & Apply Link for ITI Trade Apprentice||Click Here|