ECIL Technician Recruitment 2022. Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) invites applications for the post of Technician Vacancy. Aspirants who are all looking for Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. The last date to apply online & Offline till August 12, 2022. Interested candidates can visit the official website at www.ecil.co.in
Organization Name: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. Vacancies: 284
Location: Hyderabad – Telangana
Apply Mode: Online & Offline
Starting Date: 25.07.2022
Last Date: 12.08.2022
Details of Vacancy:
- Electrician – 50
- Electronic Mechanic – 100
- Fitter – 50
- R&AC – 10
- MMV – 01
- Turner – 10
- Machinist – 10
- Machinist (G) – 03
- MM Tool MAINT – 02
- Carpenter – 05
- COPA – 20
- Diesel Mechanic – 03
- Plumber – 01
- SMW – 01
- Welder – 15
- Painter – 03
- Candidates must have passed an ITI or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
|Minimum Age Limit||18 Years|
|Maximum Age Limit||25 Years|
- Pay Scale: Rs. 7,700/- to Rs. 8,050/-
- Merit List
Applying Procedure of ECIL Posts:
- First of all, Visit the official Website of the Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) at www.ecil.co.in
- Click the ECIL Technician recruitment application form available on the website
- Fill the required details by the applying candidates carefully
- Upload the required valid documents and pay the application fee if required
- After submission, Take a printout of the final application form for your future reference.
- Candidates sent their application form to the following given address on or before 12.08.2022.
- Before starting to fill up the online application, keep ready with you the following details and documents such as a Valid Email ID, mobile number, Image of scanned photograph & signature, Personal and Educational qualification details all certificates in respect of qualifications.
- While applying for the post, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria given herein and particulars furnished are correct in all respect.
- In case, it is found at any stage of selection that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will stand automatically canceled.
- Online information submitted by a candidate shall be kept in records for all kinds of online verification and online allotments.
- “ECIL Counter-Govt.ITI Musheerabad or
ECIL Counter- Govt. QQS ITI-Girls Mehadipatnam.”
|Starting date receipt of online applications||25.07.2022|
|Last date receipt of online applications||08.08.2022|
|Last date receipt of Offline applications at Musheerabad||08.08.2022|
|Last date receipt of Offline applications at Mehadipatnam||12.08.2022|