CSIR-CEERI Assistant Recruitment 2022. CSIR-Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute (CSIR-CEERI) invites applications for the post of Project Assistant, Associate, JRF & Senior Project Associate Vacancy. Aspirants who are all looking for Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. The last date to apply online & Offline till August 08, 2022. Interested candidates can visit the official website at www.ceeri.res.in
Organization Name: CSIR-Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute (CSIR-CEERI)
Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. Vacancies: 27
Apply Mode: Online
Starting Date: 29.07.2022
Last Date: 08.08.2022
Details of Vacancy:
- Junior Research Fellow
- Project Associate-I
- Project Associate-II
- Project Assistant
- Senior Project Associate
- Candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s Degree, Master Degree, B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
|Maximum Age Limit||35 – 50 Years|
- Pay Scale: Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 42,000/-
Applying Procedure of CSIR-CEERI Posts:
- First of all, Visit the official Website of the CSIR-Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute (CSIR-CEERI) at www.ceeri.res.in
- Click the CSIR-CEERI Assistant application form available on the website
- Fill the required details by the applying candidates carefully
- Upload the required valid documents and pay the application fee if required
- After submission, Take a printout of the final application form for your future reference.
- Before starting to fill up the online application, keep ready with you the following details and documents such as a Valid Email ID, mobile number, Image of scanned photograph & signature, Personal and Educational qualification details all certificates in respect of qualifications.
- While applying for the post, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria given herein and particulars furnished are correct in all respect.
- In case, it is found at any stage of selection that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will stand automatically canceled.
- Online information submitted by a candidate shall be kept in records for all kinds of online verification and online allotments.
|Starting date receipt of Online applications||29.07.2022|
|Last date receipt of Online applications||08.08.2022|