Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO), Recruitment & Assessment Centre (RAC) has recently job notification for the post of Scientist-B has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 30 May 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below…
Organization: Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 181
Job Location: Delhi
Post Name: Scientist-B
Official Website: www.drdo.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 15.06.2023
DRDO DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Electronics & Communication: 49 Posts
- Mechanical: 44 Posts
- Computer Science: 34 Posts
- Electrical: 05 Posts
- Material/ Material Science/ Metallurgical: 10 Posts
- Chemical: 13 Posts
- Civil: 02 Posts
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering: 07 Posts
- Physics: 10 Posts
- Chemistry: 05 Posts
- Mathematics: 02 Posts
- Candidates must have passed at least First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Electronics & Communication/ Mechanical/ Computer Science/ Electrical/ Material/ Material Science/ Metallurgical/ Chemical/ Civil/ Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Valid GATE score against respective Paper Code
Age Limit :
- Un Reserved (UR) /EWS: Maximum 28 years
- OBC (Non-creamy layer): Maximum 31 years
- SC/ST: Maximum 33 years
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit (As per Govt rules):
- Up to 10 years for PWD category candidates.
- The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for serving Central Civilian Govt. employees working in posts that are in the same line or allied cadres only if a relationship could be established that the service already rendered in a particular post will be useful for the efficient discharge of the duties of the advertised posts.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Ex‐servicemen including Ex SSCOs/ECOs as per rules in vogue.
DRDO PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Rs.56,100 -100,000/-
- Shortlisting (GATE score)
- Personal Interview
- General (UR), EWS, and OBC Male Candidates(Non ‐ Refundable): Rs 100/‐
- SC/ST/PwD and Women candidates: Nil
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.drdo.gov.in
- Click on the DRDO Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
DRDO Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 26.05.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 15.06.2023
DRDO Important Links: