Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) Recruitment 2023. Sports Authority of India invites applications for the post of Aircraft Technician Vacancy. Aspirants who are all looking for Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. The last date to apply online till May 29, 2023. Interested candidates can visit the official website at www.aiesl.in
Organization Name: Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL)
Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. Vacancies: 140
Apply Mode: Online
Starting Date: 19.05.2023
Last Date: 29.05.2023
Details of Vacancy:
- Aircraft Technician (A&E) – 100
- Aircraft Technician (Avionics) – 40
Aircraft Technician (A&E):
- Candidates must have passed a Diploma/Certificate in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering. Diploma in Mechanical with 60% marks. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Aircraft Technician (Avionics):
- Candidates must have passed a Diploma/Certificate in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering. Diploma in Electrical / Electronics/ Telecommunication/Radio/ Instrumentation Engineering with 60% marks. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Pay Scale: Rs. 25,000/-
- Personal Interview
Applying Procedure of AIESL Posts:
- First of all, Visit the official Website of Air India Engineering Services Limited at www.aiesl.in
- Click the AIESL Aircraft Technician application form available on the website
- Fill in the required details by the applying candidates carefully
- Upload the required valid documents and pay the application fee if required
- After submission, Take a printout of the final application form for your future reference.
- Before starting to fill up the online application, keep ready with you the following details and documents such as a Valid Email ID, mobile number, Image of a scanned photograph & signature, Personal and Educational qualification details all certificates in respect of qualifications.
- While applying for the post, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria given herein and particulars furnished are correct in all respect.
- In case, it is found at any stage of selection that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will stand automatically canceled.
- Online information submitted by a candidate shall be kept in records for all kinds of online verification and online allotments.
- Starting date receipt of online applications: 19.05.2023
- Last date receipt of online applications: 29.05.2023
- Official Notification Link: Click Here to Download
- Online Application Link: Click Here to Apply