SAIL Trainees Recruitment 2022. Steel Authority of India (SAIL) invites applications for the post of Trainees Vacancy. Aspirants who are all looking for Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. The last date to apply online till August 20, 2022. Interested candidates can visit the official website at www.sail.co.in
Organization Name: Steel Authority of India (SAIL)
Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. Vacancies: 200
Location: Rourkela – Odisha
Apply Mode: Online
Starting Date: 05.08.2022
Last Date: 20.08.2022
Details of Vacancy:
- Medical Attendant Training – 100
- Critical Care Nursing Training – 20
- Advanced Specialized Nursing Training – 40
- Data Entry Operator/ Medical Transcription Training – 6
- Medical Lab. Technician Training – 10
- Hospital Administration Training – 10
- OT/ Anesthesia Assistant Training – 5
- Advanced Physiotherapy Training – 3
- Radiographer Training – 3
- Pharmacist Training – 3
- Candidates must have passed a 10th, 12th, Diploma, Bachelor of Physiotherapy, B.Pharmacy, B.Sc, BBA, Graduation, PGDCA, MBA, Post Graduation Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
|Minimum Age Limit||18 Years|
|Maximum Age Limit||35 Years|
- Pay Scale: Rs. 7,000/- to Rs. 17,000/-
Applying Procedure of SAIL Posts:
- First of all, Visit the official Website of the Steel Authority of India (SAIL)at www.sail.co.in
- Click the SAIL Trainees application form available on the website
- Fill the required details by the applying candidates carefully
- Upload the required valid documents and pay the application fee if required
- After submission, Take a printout of the final application form for your future reference.
- Before starting to fill up the online application, keep ready with you the following details and documents such as a Valid Email ID, mobile number, Image of scanned photograph & signature, Personal and Educational qualification details all certificates in respect of qualifications.
- While applying for the post, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria given herein and particulars furnished are correct in all respect.
- In case, it is found at any stage of selection that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will stand automatically canceled.
- Online information submitted by a candidate shall be kept in records for all kinds of online verification and online allotments.
|Starting date receipt of online applications||05.08.2022|
|Last date receipt of online applications||20.08.2022|