SVNIRTAR Supervisor Recruitment 2022. Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research (SVNIRTAR) invites applications for the post of Supervisor Vacancy. Aspirants who are all looking for Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. The last date to apply online & Offline till August 12, 2022. Interested candidates can visit the official website at www.svnirtar.nic.in
Organization Name: Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research (SVNIRTAR)
Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. Vacancies: 60
Location: Across India
Apply Mode: Online & Offline
Starting Date: 22.07.2022
Last Date: 12.09.2022
Details of Vacancy:
- Staff Nurse
- Junior Assistant
- Electrician & Plant Operator
- Occupational Therapist
- Special Educator
- Trained Caregiver
- Ayah/ Cleaner
- Assistant Professor
- Workshop Supervisor-Store Keeper
- Special Educators/ Orientation Mobility Instructor
- Candidates must have passed a 8th, 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma, Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
|Maximum Age Limit||30 – 40 Years|
- Pay Scale: Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 80,000/-
- Written Test
Applying Procedure of SVNIRTAR Posts:
- First of all, Visit the official Website of the Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research (SVNIRTAR) at www.svnirtar.nic.in
- Click the SVNIRTAR Supervisor recruitment application form available on the website
- Fill the required details by the applying candidates carefully
- Upload the required valid documents and pay the application fee if required
- After submission, Take a printout of the final application form for your future reference.
- Candidates sent their application form to the following given address on or before 16.09.2022.
- Before starting to fill up the online application, keep ready with you the following details and documents such as a Valid Email ID, mobile number, Image of scanned photograph & signature, Personal and Educational qualification details all certificates in respect of qualifications.
- While applying for the post, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria given herein and particulars furnished are correct in all respect.
- In case, it is found at any stage of selection that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will stand automatically canceled.
- Online information submitted by a candidate shall be kept in records for all kinds of online verification and online allotments.
- “The Director Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research,
Olatpur, Post: Bairoi, Dist.: Cuttack,
Odisha, PIN – 754010.”
|Starting date receipt of online applications||22.07.2022|
|Last date receipt of online applications||12.09.2022|
|Last date receipt of Offline applications||16.09.2022|