SSC Translator Recruitment 2022. Staff Selection Commission invites applications for the post of Junior Hindi Translator, Senior Hindi Translator & Junior Translator Vacancy. Aspirants who are all looking for Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. The last date to apply online till August 04, 2022. Interested candidates can visit the official website at www.ssc.nic.in.
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission
Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. Vacancies: Various
Location: All Over India
Apply Mode: Online
Starting Date: 20.07.2022
Last Date: 04.08.2022
Details of Vacancy:
- Junior Translator in Central Secretariat Official Language Service (CSOLS)
- Junior Translator in M/o Railways (Railway Board)
- Junior Translator in Armed Forces Headquarters (AFHQ)
- Junior Translator (JT)/ Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) in subordinate offices who have adopted Model RRs of DoP&T for JT/JHT
- Senior Hindi Translator in various Central Government Ministries/Departments/Offices
- Candidates must have passed a Master’s degree in Hindi with English or vice versa and have a relevant field of Experience or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
|Minimum Age Limit||18 Years|
|Maximum Age Limit||30 Years|
- Pay Scale: Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,42,400/-
- Computer Based Test (Objective Type)
- Descriptive & Document Verification
- All other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/ PWD/ ESM/ Women candidates: Nil
Applying Procedure of SSC Posts:
- First of all, Visit the official Website of the Staff Selection Commission at www.ssc.nic.in
- Click the SSC translator recruitment application form available on the website
- Fill the required details by the applying candidates carefully
- Upload the required valid documents and pay the application fee if required
- After submission, Take a printout of the final application form for your future reference.
- Before starting to fill up the online application, keep ready with you the following details and documents such as a Valid Email ID, mobile number, Image of scanned photograph & signature, Personal and Educational qualification details all certificates in respect of qualifications.
- While applying for the post, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria given herein and particulars furnished are correct in all respect.
- In case, it is found at any stage of selection that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will stand automatically canceled.
- Online information submitted by a candidate shall be kept in records for all kinds of online verification and online allotments.
|Starting date receipt of online applications||20.07.2022|
|Last date receipt of online applications||04.08.2022|