SAIL Trainees Recruitment 2022. Steel Authority of India (SAIL) invites applications for the post of Trainees Vacancy. Aspirants who are all looking for Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Candidates will report for an Interview on August 12,13, 2022. Interested candidates can visit the official website at www.sail.co.in
Organization Name: Steel Authority of India (SAIL)
Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. Vacancies: 45
Location: Burnpur – West Bengal
Apply Mode: E-mail
Walk-in Date: 12.08.2022 & 13.08.2022
Details of Vacancy:
- Operation Theatre Technician – 07
- Dresser – 03
- X-Ray Technician – 04
- ECG technician – 03
- Dialysis Technician – 2
- Pharmacist – 06
- Laboratory, Blood Bank Technician – 12
- PFT Technician – 01
- Optometrist – 02
- Phlebotomist – 02
- Vaccinator – 01
- Dental Hygienist – 01
- Dental Assistant/ Dental operating room assistant – 01
- Candidates must have passed a 10th, 12th, Diploma, B.Sc, Graduation in relevant discipline or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
|Maximum Age Limit||35 Years|
- Pay Scale: Rs. 15,020 – 17,980/-
Applying Procedure of SAIL Posts:
- First of all, Visit the official Website of the Steel Authority of India (SAIL) at www.sail.co.in
- Click & Download the SAIL Trainees recruitment notification & application form available on the website.
- Read the Official notification carefully and confirm that the candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates should reach the walk-in venue on time with all the required documents on 12.08.2022 & 13.08.2022.
- Candidates can Apply through Email to email@example.com.
- While applying for the post, applicants should ensure that she/he fulfill the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this notification.
- Applicants are advised to keep their e-mail ID active, for all future correspondence shall be sent via e-mail only.
- Candidates attached their CV, educational qualification certificates, ID proof, and experience certificates (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- In case E-mails are received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “Confluence, Opp. To Burnpur Post Office,
Near Bharti Bhawan,
Dt: Paschim Bardhaman,
|Starting date receipt of e-mail applications||27.07.2022|
|Last date receipt of e-mail applications||13.08.2022|
|Date of Walk-in-Interview||12.08.2022 & 13.08.2022|
|Official Notification & Application Link||Click Here to Download|