SAIL Technician Recruitment 2022. Steel Authority of India (SAIL) invites applications for the post of Technician Vacancy. Aspirants who are all looking for Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Candidates will report for an Interview on August 12 & 13, 2022. Interested candidates can visit the official website at www.sail.co.in
Organization Name: Steel Authority of India (SAIL)
Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. Vacancies: Various
Location: Burnpur (West Bengal)
Apply Mode: Walk-in-Interview
Walk-in Date: 12.08.2022 & 13.08.2022
Details of Vacancy:
- Operation Theatre Technician – 07
- Dresser – 03
- X-ray Technician – 04
- ECG Technician – 03
- Dialysis Technician – 02
- Pharmacist – 06
- Laboratory Technician & Blood Bank Technician – 12
- Pulmonary Function Test Technician – 01
- Optometrist – 02
- Phlebotomist – 02
- Vaccinator – 01
- Dental Hygienist – 01
- Dental Assistance/Dental Operating Room Asst – 01
- Candidates must have passed a 10th, 12th, Diploma, Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
|Maximum Age Limit||30 Years|
- Pay Scale: Rs. 8,000/- per month for all streams and Rs.17,980/- for Dialysis stream
- Refer to Official Notification
Applying Procedure of SAIL Posts:
- First of all, Visit the official Website of the Steel Authority of India (SAIL) at www.sail.co.in
- Click & Download the SAIL Technician recruitment notification & application form available on the website.
- Read the Official notification carefully and confirm that the candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates should reach the walk-in venue on time with all the required documents on 12.08.2022 & 13.08.20222.
- “Confluence, Opp. To Burnpur Post Office,
Near Bharti Bhawan,
Burnpur – 713325,
Dt: Paschim Bardhaman,
- Read the following instructions carefully in the advertisement.
- Candidates are advised to reach the venue along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates before the reporting time. (Also refer to Official Notification)
- Carry recent Passport size photographs (if required)
|Walk-in-Interview Date||12.08.2022 & 13.08.2022|
|Official Notification & Application Link||Click Here to Download|