NPSC Officer Recruitment 2022. Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) invites applications for the post of Assistant Headmaster/ Junior Education Officer Vacancy. Aspirants who are all looking for Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. The last date to apply offline till August 13, 2022. Interested candidates can visit the official website at www.npsc.nagaland.gov.in.
Organization Name: Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC)
Category: Nagaland Govt Jobs
Total No. Vacancies: 56
Apply Mode: Offline
Starting Date: 01.08.2022
Last Date: 12.08.2022
Details of Vacancy:
- Assistant Headmaster/ Junior Education Officer
- Candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s Degree with B.Ed / PSTE/ D.El.Ed or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
|Maximum Age Limit||56 Years|
- Pay Scale: Refer to Official Notification
- Written Test
Applying Procedure of NPSC Posts:
- First of all, Visit the official Website of the Nagaland Public Service Commission at www.npsc.nagaland.gov.in
- Click & Download the NPSC Officer recruitment notification & application form available on the website
- Fill the required details by the applying candidates carefully
- Candidates sent their application form to the following given address on or before 12.08.2022.
Nagaland Public Service Commission,
- Before filling Read the following instructions carefully in the advertisement.
- Please note that all the columns of the application have to be compulsorily filled up, Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
|Starting date receipt of offline applications||01.08.2022|
|Last date receipt of offline applications||12.08.2022|
|Official Notification Link||Click Here to Download|