NPL Technician Recruitment 2022. National Physical Laboratory (NPL) invites applications for the post of Technician Vacancy. Aspirants who are all looking for Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. The last date to apply offline till August 08, 2022. Interested candidates can visit the official website at www.nplindia.org.
Organization Name: National Physical Laboratory (NPL)
Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. Vacancies: 79
Location: All Over India
Apply Mode: Offline
Starting Date: 04.06.2022
Last Date: 08.08.2022
Details of Vacancy:
- Technician – 79 Posts
- Candidates must have passed a 10th, 12th, ITI, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
|Maximum Age Limit||28 Years|
- Pay Scale: Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 63,200/-
- Written Test
- Merit List
- SC/ST/PwBD/Women Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 100/-
Applying Procedure of NPL Posts:
- First of all, Visit the official Website of the National Physical Laboratory at www.nplindia.org
- Click & Download the NPL Technician recruitment notification & application form available on the website
- Fill the required details by the applying candidates carefully
- Candidates sent their application form to the following given address on or before 05.08.2022.
- “Controller of Administration,
CSIR- National Physical Laboratory,
Dr. K.S. Krishnan Marg,
- Before filling Read the following instructions carefully in the advertisement.
- Please note that all the columns of the application have to be compulsorily filled up, Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
|Starting date receipt of online applications||06.07.2022|
|Last date receipt of online applications||05.08.2022|
|Official Notification Link||Click Here to Download|
|Last Date Extended Notification Link||Click Here to Download|
|Offline Application Link||Click Here to Download|