NIPGR Trainee Recruitment 2022. National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) invites applications for the post of Trainee Vacancy. Aspirants who are all looking for Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. The last date to apply E-Mail till August 18, 2022. Interested candidates can visit the official website at www.nipgr.ac.in
Organization Name: National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR)
Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. Vacancies: Various
Location: New Delhi
Apply Mode: E-mail
Starting Date: 29.07.2022
Last Date: 18.08.2022
Details of Vacancy:
- Student Intern/Trainee
- Candidates must have passed an Master Degree, B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, in relevant discipline or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
|Maximum Age Limit||Refer to Official Notification|
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5,000/-
Applying Procedure of NIPGR Posts:
- First of all, Visit the official Website of the Wildlife Institute of India (WII) at www.nipgr.ac.in
- Interested & eligible candidates must send email detailed resumes in the specified form at Project Scientist–II /I to email@example.com & Other Position to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 18.08.2022
- While applying for the post, applicants should ensure that she/he fulfill the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this notification.
- Applicants are advised to keep their e-mail ID active, for all future correspondence shall be sent via e-mail only.
- Candidates attached their CV, educational qualification certificates, ID proof, and experience certificates (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- In case E-mails are received after the due date, will not be considered.
|Starting date receipt of e-mail applications||29.07.2022|
|Last date receipt of e-mail applications||18.08.2022|
|Official Notification & Application Link||Click Here to Download|