National Council of Educational Research and Training(NCERT) has recently a job notification for the post of Non-Academic that has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 28 May 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: National Council of Educational Research and Training(NCERT)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 347
Job Location: Delhi
Post Name: Non-Academic
Official Website: www.ncert.nic.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 28.05.2023
NCERT DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Superintending Engineer – 01
- Production Officer – 01
- Editor – 04
- Business Manager – 01
- Film Director – 01
- Film Producer – 01
- Senior Engineer – 01
- Assistant Public Relation Officer – 01
- Assistant Production Officer – 02
- Assistant Editor -05
- Assistant Business Manager – 02
- Artist Grade-I – 01
- Technical Officer – 01
- Assistant Engineer Grade-A – 06
- Audio Radio Producer Grade-I – 01
- Film Editor – 01
- Production Manager – 01
- Sound Recordist Grade-I – 01
- TV Producer Grade-I – 01
- Store Officer – 01
- Assistant – 46
- Senior Accountant – 02
- Junior Accountant – 06
- Manager NIE Guest House & PG Hostel – 01
- Production Assistant – 05
- Editorial Assistant – 06
- Marketing Executive – 04
- Artist Gr-II – 01
- Assistant Store Officer – 02
- Professional Assistant – 07
- Cameraman Grade-II – 06
- Engineering Assistant – 07
- Photographer-Grade-I – 01
- Script Writer – 01
- Set Designer – 01
- TV Producer Grade-II – 02
- Sr. Proof Reader – 01
- Store Keeper Grade-I – 05
- Semi-Professional Assistant – 08
- Technician Grade-I – 13
- Audio Radio Producer Grade-III – 04
- Field Investigator – 01
- Graphic Assistant Grade-I – 02
- Photographer-Grade-II – 02
- Projectionist – 01
- TV Producer Grade-III – 06
- Graphic Assistant Grade-II – 01
- Receptionist – 01
- Computer Operator Grade-III – 01
- Proof Reader – 03
- Lab Assistant – 34
- Store Keeper Grade-II – 17
- Film Assistant – 02
- Floor Assistant – 04
- Toucher Grade-I – 01
- Lower Division Clerk – 84
- Senior Library Attendant – 04
- Driver Grade-III – 09
- Carpenter – 03
- Dark Room Assistant – 01
- Electrician – 02
- Film Joiner – 01
- Lightman – 02
- Painter – 01
- Toucher Grade-II – 01
(i). Superintending Engineer:
- M. Tech. in Electronics and Communication/Information Technology or relevant area of Information & Communication Technology (ICT) with 10 years of experience in reputed media organisations/ industry at the level of Grade Pay Rs. 6600/-or higher and active engagement with operations and maintenance of relevant hardware and software or B.Tech in Electronics and Communication/ Information Technology with 12 years of experience in reputed media organizations/ industry at the level of GRADE PAY Rs. 6600/-or higher and active engagement with operations and maintenance of relevant hardware and software or Masters Degree in Electronics, Communication/Information Technology or relevant area of Information & Communication Technology (ICT), with 12 years of experience in reputed media organizations/ industry and active engagement with operations and maintenance of relevant hardware and software
(ii). Production Officer:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Printing Technology from a recognized University. OR Bachelors Degree in any subject with Diploma in Printing Technology.
- At least 08 yrs of experience in Print Production of textbooks, general publications, journals, etc. in a reputed publishing/Printing organization.
- Working knowledge regarding cover design, layout, paper, blocks and all aspects of printing technology
- Familiarity with computer-based printing processes.
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Book Publishing/Mass Communication/ Journalism, where editing is one of the subjects.
- At least 8 years experience in editing, producing-planning, and supervising publications, especially school textbooks, monographs, and reports in a responsible capacity.
- Knowledge of books production techniques, modern process of printing, and typography and should be proficient in English/Hindi/Urdu
(iv). Business Manager:
- Master in Business Administration from a recognized university/Institute. OR A Bachelor Degree from a recognized University with two years Post Graduate Diploma in Sales/ Marketing/ Business Administration.
- Having at least 08 years of experience in Sales and Sales Promotion in a reputed publishing organization.
(v). Film Director:
- Post Graduate degree in any discipline and a Post Graduate Diploma or equivalent in any area of media / Direction/ visual or performing arts or Post Graduate degree in media production and management/Mass Communication
(vi). For Other Posts:
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, Graduate, Post Graduate in relevant discipline or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Age Limit :
- Refer to Official Notification
NCERT Pay Scale Details:
- Rs.57,700 – 1,44,200/-
- Written Test
- UR/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs. 1,000/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Nil
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.ncert.nic.in
- Click on the NCERT Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
NCERT Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application: 29.04.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application:
19.05.202328.05.2023 (Date Extended)
NCERT Important Links:
- Notification Link: Click Here
- Date Extended Notification Link: Click Here
- Application Link: Click Here