MSTC Limited Recruitment 2023. Metal Scrap Trade Corporation Limited invites applications for the post of MT Vacancy. Aspirants who are all looking for Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. The last date to apply online till June 11, 2023. Interested candidates can visit the official website at www.mstcindia.co.in
Organization Name: Metal Scrap Trade Corporation Limited (MSTP Limited)
Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. Vacancies: 52
Location: All Over India
Apply Mode: Online
Starting Date: 27.05.2023
Last Date: 11.06.2023
Details of Vacancy:
- AM (SYS-JAVA Programmer) – 03
- AM (SYS-Networking) – 01
- AM (SYS-Dot NET) – 02
- MT (OPERATIONS) – 15
- MT (P&A) – 02
- MT (LAW) – 01
- MT (HINDI) – 03
- MT (F&A) – 25
- Candidates must have passed MCA, BE/ B.Tech in Electronics/ IT/ Computer Science with 2 years of experience. or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Candidates must have passed a Diploma / Post Graduate Degree in HR/ IR/ PM. Degree/ Post Graduation Degree in Humanities/Science/ Commerce/ Engineering/ Law/ Information Technology/ Business Administration with 60% marks. Master’s degree in English and Hindi. CA/CWA or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Minimum Age: 28 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Pay Scale: Rs.50,000 – Rs. 1,60,000/-
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- written test
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: NIL
Applying Procedure of MSTC Limited Posts:
- First of all, Visit the official Website of MSTC Limited at www.mstcindia.co.in
- Click the MSTC Limited MT application form available on the website
- Fill in the required details by the applying candidates carefully
- Upload the required valid documents and pay the application fee if required
- After submission, Take a printout of the final application form for your future reference.
- Before starting to fill up the online application, keep ready with you the following details and documents such as a Valid Email ID, mobile number, Image of a scanned photograph & signature, Personal and Educational qualification details all certificates in respect of qualifications.
- While applying for the post, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria given herein and particulars furnished are correct in all respect.
- In case, it is found at any stage of selection that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will stand automatically canceled.
- Online information submitted by a candidate shall be kept in records for all kinds of online verification and online allotments.
- Starting date receipt of online applications: 27.05.2023
- Last date receipt of online applications: 11.06.2023