Ministry of Textiles Assistant Recruitment 2022. Ministry of Textiles invites applications for the post of Assistant Vacancy. Aspirants who are all looking for Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. The last date to apply offline till August 23, 2022. Interested candidates can visit the official website at www.textilescommittee.nic.in
Organization Name: Ministry of Textiles
Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. Vacancies: 29
Location: Delhi, Panipat – Haryana, Kullu – Himachal Pradesh, Meerut, Varanasi – Uttar Pradesh, Chamoli – Uttarakhand, Srinagar, Jammu – Jammu & Kashmir, Jaipur, Jodhpur – Rajasthan
Apply Mode: Offline
Starting Date: 09.07.2022
Last Date: 23.08.2022
Details of Vacancy:
- Junior Weaver – 07
- Senior Printer – 02
- Junior Assistant (Weaving) – 02
- Junior Assistant (Processing) – 02
- Attendant (Weaving) – 13
- Attendant (Processing) – 03
- Candidates must have passed a 10th, ITI, Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
|Maximum Age Limit||30 Years|
- Pay Scale: Rs. 18,000/- to Rs. 92,300/-
Applying Procedure of Ministry of Textiles Posts:
- First of all, Visit the official Website of the Nagaland Public Service Commission at www.textilescommittee.nic.in
- Click & Download the Ministry of Textiles Assistant recruitment notification & application form available on the website
- Fill the required details by the applying candidates carefully
- Candidates sent their application form to the following given address on or before 12.08.2022.
- “Weavers’ ServiceCentre,
- Before filling Read the following instructions carefully in the advertisement.
- Please note that all the columns of the application have to be compulsorily filled up, Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
|Starting date receipt of offline applications||09.07.2022|
|Last date receipt of offline applications||23.08.2022|