KPSC Officer Recruitment 2022. Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) invites applications for the post of Officer Vacancy. Aspirants who are all looking for Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. The last date to apply online till September 08, 2022. Interested candidates can visit the official website at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
Organization Name: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Category: Karnataka Govt Jobs
Total No. Vacancies: 72
Apply Mode: Online
Starting Date: 10.08.2022
Last Date: 08.09.2022
Details of Vacancy:
- Sericulture Extension Officer
- Candidates must have passed a Degree in Sericulture, Agriculture or Horticulture, Master’s Degree in Sericulture, Degree in Science, Post Graduate Diploma in Sericulture or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
|Minimum Age Limit
|Maximum Age Limit
- Pay Scale: Rs.40,900/- to Rs. 78,200/-
- Kannada Language Exam,
- Competitive Exam
- Cat-2A/2B/3A/3B Candidates: Rs.335/-
- General Candidates: Rs.635/-
- SC/ST/Cat-I/PH Candidates: Rs.35/-
- Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Rs.85/-
Applying Procedure of KPSC Posts:
- First of all, Visit the official Website of the Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Click the KPSC Officer application form available on the website
- Fill the required details by the applying candidates carefully
- Upload the required valid documents and pay the application fee if required
- After submission, Take a printout of the final application form for your future reference.
- Before starting to fill up the online application, keep ready with you the following details and documents such as a Valid Email ID, mobile number, Image of scanned photograph & signature, Personal and Educational qualification details all certificates in respect of qualifications.
- While applying for the post, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria given herein and particulars furnished are correct in all respect.
- In case, it is found at any stage of selection that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will stand automatically canceled.
- Online information submitted by a candidate shall be kept in records for all kinds of online verification and online allotments.
|Starting date receipt of online applications
|Last date receipt of online applications
|Official Notification Link
|Click Here to Download
|Online Application Link
|Click Here to Apply (Apply Link Starts From 10th August 2022)