IOCL Grade A Recruitment 2022. Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invites applications for the post of Senior Law Officer & Law Officer Vacancy. Aspirants who are all looking for Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. The last date to apply online till August 14, 2022. Interested candidates can visit the official website at www.iocl.com.
Organization Name: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. Vacancies: 18
Location: Across India
Apply Mode: Online
Starting Date: 21.07.2022
Last Date: 14.08.2022
Details of Vacancy:
- Senior Law Officer – 09 Posts
- Law Officer – 09 Posts
- Candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s Degree, LLB or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
|Maximum Age Limit||30 Years|
- Senior Law Officer: Rs.60,000/- to Rs. 1,80,000/-
- Law Officer: Rs.50,000/- to Rs. 1,60,000/-
- CLAT 2022 PG examination
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Group Task (GT)
- Personal Interview (PI)
Applying Procedure of IOCL Posts:
- First of all, Visit the official Website of the Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) at www.iocl.com
- Click the IOCL Grade A application form available on the website
- Fill the required details by the applying candidates carefully
- Upload the required valid documents and pay the application fee if required
- After submission, Take a printout of the final application form for your future reference.
- Before starting to fill up the online application, keep ready with you the following details and documents such as a Valid Email ID, mobile number, Image of scanned photograph & signature, Personal and Educational qualification details all certificates in respect of qualifications.
- While applying for the post, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria given herein and particulars furnished are correct in all respect.
- In case, it is found at any stage of selection that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will stand automatically canceled.
- Online information submitted by a candidate shall be kept in records for all kinds of online verification and online allotments.
|Starting date receipt of online applications||21.07.2022|
|Last date receipt of online applications||14.08.2022|