Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2022. Indian Navy invites applications for the post of Tradesman Mate Vacancy. Aspirants who are all looking for Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. The last date to apply Online till September 06, 2022. Interested candidates can visit the official website at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Organization Name: Indian Navy
Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. Vacancies: 112
Location: All Over India
Apply Mode: Online
Starting Date: 06.08.2022
Last Date: 06.09.2022
Details of Vacancy:
- Tradesman Mate – 112 Posts
- Candidates must have passed a 10th, ITI or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
|Minimum Age Limit
|Maximum Age Limit
- Pay Scale: Rs, 18,000/- to Rs. 56,900/-
- Written Test
- Short List
Applying Procedure of Indian Navy Posts:
- First of all, Visit the official Website of the Indian Navy at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Click the Indian Navy Tradesman Mate application form available on the website
- Fill the required details by the applying candidates carefully
- Upload the required valid documents and pay the application fee if required
- After submission, Take a printout of the final application form for your future reference.
- Before starting to fill up the online application, keep ready with you the following details and documents such as a Valid Email ID, mobile number, Image of scanned photograph & signature, Personal and Educational qualification details all certificates in respect of qualifications.
- While applying for the post, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria given herein and particulars furnished are correct in all respect.
- In case, it is found at any stage of selection that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will stand automatically canceled.
- Online information submitted by a candidate shall be kept in records for all kinds of online verification and online allotments.
|Starting date receipt of Online applications
|Last date receipt of Online applications