GSI Driver Recruitment 2022. Geological Survey of India (GSI) invites applications for the post of Driver Vacancy. Aspirants who are all looking for Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. The last date to apply offline till September 12, 2022. Interested candidates can visit the official website at www.gsi.gov.in.
Organization Name: Geological Survey of India (GSI)
Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. Vacancies: 25
Location: Shillong (Meghalaya)
Apply Mode: Offline
Starting Date: 02.08.2022
Last Date: 12.09.2022
Details of Vacancy:
- Driver (Ordinary Grade) – 25 Posts
- Candidates must have passed a 10th (Matriculation) with Driving license for Light Motor Vehicle (LMV) & Heavy Motor Vehicle (HMV) and 3 – Experience in relavent Field or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
|Maximum Age Limit||25 Years|
- Pay Scale: Rs. 19,900/- to Rs, 63,200/-
- Written Test
- Trade Test
Applying Procedure of GSI Posts:
- First of all, Visit the official Website of the Geological Survey of India (GSI) at www.gsi.gov.in
- Click & Download the GSI Driver recruitment notification & application form available on the website
- Fill the required details by the applying candidates carefully
- Candidates sent their application form to the following given address on or before 12.09.2022.
- “The Additional Director General & HOD,
North Eastern Region,
Rynjah, Shillong – 793006.”
- Before filling Read the following instructions carefully in the advertisement.
- Please note that all the columns of the application have to be compulsorily filled up, Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
|Starting date receipt of offline applications||02.08.2022|
|Last date receipt of offline applications||12.09.2022|
|Official Notification & Application Form Link||Click Here to Download|