CSIR-NML Assistant Recruitment 2022. ICMR-National Institute of Research in Tribal Health (NIRTH) invites applications for the post of Scientific Administrative Assistant, Project Assistant, Project Associate-I, Project Associate-II & Senior Project Associate Vacancy. Aspirants who are all looking for Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Candidates will report for an Interview on August 08, 2022. Interested candidates can visit the official website at www.nmlindia.org.
Organization Name: ICMR-National Institute of Research in Tribal Health (NIRTH)
Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. Vacancies: 44
Apply Mode: Walk-in-Interview
Walk-in Date: 05.08.2022
Details of Vacancy:
- Scientific Administrative Assistant
- Project Assistant
- Project Associate-I
- Project Associate-II
- Senior Project Associate
- Candidates must have passed a Diploma, Under Gradaute, Post Gradaute, B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, with a relevant field of experience or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
|Maximum Age Limit||35 – 50 Years|
- Pay Scale: Rs.18,000/- to Rs. 42,000/-
Applying Procedure of CSIR-NML Posts:
- First of all, Visit the official Website of the ICMR-National Institute of Research in Tribal Healthat www.nmlindia.org
- Click & Download the CSIR-NML Technician recruitment notification & application form available on the website.
- Read the Official notification carefully and confirm that the candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates should reach the walk-in venue on time with all the required documents on 05.08.2022.
- Read the following instructions carefully in the advertisement.
- Candidates are advised to reach the venue along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates before the reporting time. (Also refer to Official Notification)
- Carry recent Passport size photographs (if required)
|Walk-in-Interview Date||02.08.2022 to 05.08.2022|
|Official Notification & Application Link||Click Here to Download|