BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2022. Border Security Force (BSF) invites applications for the post of Head Constable & ASI (Steno) Vacancy. Aspirants who are all looking for Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. The last date to apply Online till Updated Soon. Interested candidates can visit the official website at www.rectt.bsf.gov.in.
Organization Name: Border Security Force (BSF)
Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. Vacancies: 323
Location: All Over India
Apply Mode: Online
Starting Date: Updated Soon
Last Date: Updated Soon
Details of Vacancy:
- ASI (Stenographer) – 11
- Head Constable – 312
- Candidates must have passed a 10th, 12th, with a relevant field of experience or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
|Minimum Age Limit||18 Years|
|Maximum Age Limit||25 Years|
- ASI (Steno): Rs. 29,200/- to Rs. 92,300/-
- Head Constable: Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/-
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test
Applying Procedure of BSF Posts:
- First of all, Visit the official Website of the Border Security Force at www.rectt.bsf.gov.in
- Click the BSF Head Constable recruitment application form available on the website
- Fill the required details by the applying candidates carefully
- Upload the required valid documents and pay the application fee if required
- After submission, Take a printout of the final application form for your future reference.
- Before starting to fill up the online application, keep ready with you the following details and documents such as a Valid Email ID, mobile number, Image of scanned photograph & signature, Personal and Educational qualification details all certificates in respect of qualifications.
- While applying for the post, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria given herein and particulars furnished are correct in all respect.
- In case, it is found at any stage of selection that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will stand automatically canceled.
- Online information submitted by a candidate shall be kept in records for all kinds of online verification and online allotments.
|Starting date receipt of Online applications||Updated Soon|
|Last date receipt of Online applications||Updated Soon|